- Identity: Información y Marketing Málaga S.L. (en adelante, “AVANZA”)
- C.I.F.: B-93292944
- Postal address: Paseo Marítimo Ciudad de Melilla, 3 bajo 29016 Málaga
- Phone.: 952226370
- Email: info@avanzacomunicación.com
Information and consent
Purpose of data handling
In the name of AVANZA, we handle the information you provide to us according to whether you are a client, a potential client, a supplier or a candidate, with the purpose of:
- being able to attend to your request and provide the requested service, and build loyalty with clients
- keeping you informed via various communication channels, about matters relating to our activity, whether it be promotional, support, quote requests or related to invoicing
- sending publicity related to our products and services by any means (post, email, telephone) and inviting you to events organized by the company.
- managing the CVs of potential future employees and/or people who want to work at the company and send their application spontaneously. Keeping you informed of the different job vacancies that become available at our organization
Legitimate data handling
Handling of the User’s data by AVANZA in order to send commercial communications is based on AVANZA’s legitimate interest, in accordance with that established by the GDPR. On the other hand, handling the User’s data to manage, process and monitor the purchases made by the User is the execution of the purchase agreement, by which the supply of the data with this aim is obliged and fulfilment will be impeded otherwise.
- The data provided will be retained while the commercial relation is maintained, or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- In the case of data of candidates who send their CVs via our website, the data provided will be kept until a job position is allocated, or until the candidate exercises their right to cancellation.
- In matters relating to sending commercial communications, the data provided in any case will be kept while there is no request for the activity to end or they are opposed.
The data categories that will be collected depending on the type of user are the following:
For Clients, potential clients and suppliers
- Identification data: name and surnames, company names, DNI/CIF
- Contact details: postal address, telephone, email
- Bank details: for direct debits
- In addition to identification and contact details, personal characteristics: civil status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and others, excluding details of race, health or union membership
- Academic or professional data: qualifications, training and professional experience.
Commercial and promotional communications
In general, personal data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation. No international transfers of data are expected.
To properly maintain the commercial relationship, AVANZA may communicate clients’ and/or providers’ identification and contact details to consultancy service companies and online service providers: social networks, email marketing, management software and website administrators.
Comunicaciones comerciales y promocionales
One of the reasons for which AVANZA handles the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications via electronic and conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events, or news that are relevant to Users.
Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed negative feelings towards receiving these. In the event that the User wishes to receive commercial or promotional communications from AVANZA, they may request to withdraw from the service by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com or via the link that features on promotional emails.
Exercising your rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether AVANZA is processing your personal details, and as such whether you have the right to
- Obtain confirmation about whether AVANZA is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- Revoke consent granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify incorrect data.
- Request your data is deleted when that data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Request transfer of your data.
For this, you may
- send a letter to AVANZA, to the address: Paseo Marítimo Ciudad de Melilla, 3 bajo 29016 Málaga, including a photocopy of your identity document
- or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In cases where the User considers that their rights were infringed in terms of data protection when AVANZA processed their personal data, especially when they have not been able to successfully exercise their rights, they may present a complaint via the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the following address: https://www.aepd.es/
AVANZA will process the User’s data in an absolutely confidential way at all times, in accordance with that established by the applicable regulations, adopting to this effect the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the safety of their data and prevent it from being altered, lost, or from unauthorized processing or access, in view of the status of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
Our website is stored on secure servers that are protected against the most common types of attacks. Nevertheless, we remind you that there is no completely invulnerable technology and for this reasons you must implement the measures at your disposal to maintain suitable safety of your personal data.
Date of last update: 20th June 2018